Guten Tag und Willkommen -- uh -- hello and welcome! If you're reading this, you're probably just in search of the premium German confectioneries.
Oh, what's that? You're here for the new what? A Toontown server? What's a -- oh yes! Excuse me! My memory has become a little foggy after the -- well, never mind.
Welcome, everyone! For those of you who don't know, I'm Lil' Oldman, and I'll be your guide through the terrific tale of a wise man I once knew, Disyer, who had a plan that would forever change the Tooniverse. I won't give away too much yet--but his game-changing and innovative ideas changed the face of Toontown in ways never before seen. And although perhaps requiring the destruction of several pianos and pie shops in the process, his actions would pave the way to make Toontown much, much more enjoyable for all.
Anyways! We're here today to reveal the brand new Toontown server, the result of 2 years of Disyer's renovations. Fun! Games! Batteries included! Don't believe me? Take a look for yourself.
But that's just the beginning-- well, literally. What can you expect as you hop from neighborhood to neighborhood, fighting those pesky Cogs, who just can't seem to take a hint? Here's a quick preview!
- It appears all that radioactive Cog residue has caused a MOOtation! Cow toons are now available to play.
- More intel has been revealed about the Cogs! Opening the Schticker book and hovering your mouse over a Cog will give you more information about their attacks and weaknesses.
- A much, much more intricate options page has been introduced, so you can truly make your Toontown experience your own.
- Sweet! Fun Effects have been added!
- GASP! Top Toons have finally returned!
- You can now earn badges for your achievements in order to give you an even bigger sense of accomplishment for fighting this war.
- The cosmetic surgeons have arrived in Toontown. You can now alter your Toon's color at the Paint Shop as well as the color of your estate.
- What's this? Cogs are evolving! Several new mechanics to the Cog battle system have been added to make them more interesting, including Cog evolution, gag immunity, and much more.
But that's just the beginning! Hundreds of improvements, big and small, have been added to Toontown by our lord Disyer with even more to come. You can find the full list of updates on Discord.
In the meantime, we invite you to try the game out! We are currently in a brief testing phase to iron out the quirks and we would love your input. Be sure to join our Discord chat here to give us any comments/suggestions you may have while playing!
I'm afraid I now have to run--there's been an explosion somewhere in Toontown, and I gotta track down what's causing all the ruckus! I'll definitely be back soon, though, and I just can't wait for what's in store.
Toons of the World, Unite!
Please login to comment.